Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cards for the Military

I'm in a card club, each month we meet and exchange cards. This month, we decided to do something different.

_IMG_4534

All cards – 108 of them – went to Operation Write Home, which sends them to deployed service men and women so that they can send beautiful cards home to their families.

I had worked with Operation Write Home once before. When I was asked to put together a short activity for a cub scout night last year, I took paper, stickers, and markers and had them make letters to thank the service men and women. Since then, Operation Write Home has added some printable coloring pages that would make this so easy!

Here are the cards that we made (mine is the shining star one):

_IMG_4536_IMG_4537_IMG_4538_IMG_4539_IMG_4540_IMG_4546_IMG_4547

_IMG_4551

_IMG_4549

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!