Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer's Here!


My 3-year-old is so excited to go see Grandma and Grandpa this summer. But she has a hard time understanding when.

I made her a picture calendar so she can see what is going on each day. We've been crossing off days to help her see how long it is until she gets to see Grandma and Grandpa.

Bonus: By using pictures of people we will see, I hope she'll become familiar with names and faces.

Here is a blank calendar for you to use. The dates on the calendar are June to August 2011.

Swimming lessons, a dance class, a couple of trips and our summer is pretty full. When we do have some free time, though, I'm going to check out this fun list of things to do in the summer.

What fun things do you have planned this summer?

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea - I am trying to get my two year old to understand schedules and timetables, but sometimes it's difficult since they're such abstract concepts. Pictures are the perfect way to do this. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!