Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day

Father's Day is tomorrow! Are you ready?

I helped my daughter make these Father's Day cards for her dad and grandpas.

I got this idea from Handprint Creations. Check out the site for lots of handprint and footprint crafts.

My husband has a candy drawer, so we got him a few items to restock it.


Remember these green army guys?


I found gummy ones! They were at the Sunflower Market in Salt Lake City.


I wanted to package them into one of these cute pop top cans from Our Best Bites....


But, instead they went in a gift bag. Too many ideas, too little time.


For my dad, I made a T-shirt.

He has really gotten into photography, the only thing I wish is that I'd found a picture of a digital SLR instead of this point and shoot camera. Ah, well, maybe I'll have to look for one and make him another one someday.

I also got my husband and both our dads this book.

What did you do for Father's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!