Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Shower - Free Printables

I love throwing showers. Especially when there are lots of people helping so I can focus on a few key things.

Here is the baby shower invitation:

I made a baby sock tree as a gift and decoration. I found the idea here.

I took the details off the invitations, added some information like
"Welcome," "Please share some words of advice with Annie," and
"Thanks for Coming". Then I put them in some simple black frames.
Game Booklet (Word)
Advice Card (PDF), 4 x 6, 3 per page


I didn't do any of the food or the banner -
I had to include a picture, though, because I think it all turned out so well!

I made simple little jelly belly favors.

Here is a picture of me with the mom-to-be.

We also played a fun game I had never seen before.
You put a safety pin between your knees:

Then you try to drop the pin into a baby bottle:


Now that the baby shower is over, I will print the pictures I took and put them with the advice cards in a photo album for the mom-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!