Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sunflower Candy Sticks


I love these little candy sticks! Aren't these sunflower perfect for fall?

I used 1-inch by 8-inch lip and tape cellophane bags. I ordered mine online, but last time I was at Expedex, I saw 100-packs for $5.95 which is cheaper than ordering online by the time I pay shipping.

One 12.6-ounce bag of M&Ms made about 15 candy sticks (possibly more, I tasted and dropped quite a few)

The sunflower is a 2-inch scallop punch that I used scissors to cut between the scallops. Technique from here. The 3/4-inch brown circles were cut with my Silhouette because I don't have a 3/4-inch punch. I stapled the scallops to the bags then used a 1/2-inch glue dot to stick the brown centers over the staple.

Wouldn't daisies be adorable for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!